Welcome!

 Hello Everyone! Welcome to my blog. I am Shaankari, and I love to write, sing, and dance. Check out my blog for my upcoming writings, singing videos, and dance videos. Thank you!


TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME:

Shaankari is a clumsy, crybaby, loud, and friendly little friend. She devours chocolate covered strawberries. She also likes to grind strawberries together to make blood. I mean, a smoothie. She has dark brown hair over her shark sized head. She’s a very respectful person and wants to make a difference in the society. There’s a cold war between Vegetables and Shaankari. She murders them with a fork, and vegetables bitter her mouth. Fruits take Shaankari’s side. She believes that repentance is important in life; however, she never admits her mistakes nor regrets anything. Writing, singing, and dancing follow her throughout her life. She loves writing depressing stories, but don’t worry, she’s very joyful. She has never met, “guilt,” or never approached saying, “sorry.” She may look villainy, but her life is as sweet as candy. Penguins always revolve in her dreams and thoughts, but reality is, grades fill up her life! Overall, Shaankari is a great person to be around. I mean… Chaotic.

Comments

  1. Let me know if you want to see any kind of writing pieces from me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment